We understand that visiting a new church can seem intimidating:
What should I wear?
Where do I park?
Where do my kids go?
We want you to feel completely comfortable when you visit. Below are answers to some frequently asked questions. If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to contact us and ask. We are so glad that you've decided to visit, and we hope that God blesses you during your time at Melwood Church of the Nazarene.
- Our Sunday Worship Service begins at 10:45 and concludes at 12:15.
- Come as you are. There isn't a dress code; there will be people in jeans and people in casual dress (and a few people in jackets.)
- Our music is blended, by which we mean, there will be some hymns as well as newer worship songs, led by our worship team.
- There is nursery for all services for infants through age 2.
- Children (age two and older) are a part of our worship service, but then are invited to their own special time with our Children's Pastor during the regular sermon.
- If you would like to join us at 9:30 we have a fellowship time with coffee, tea, and pastries followed by Discipleship Classes for all ages.